ML with OpenMPI

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:19:31 CDT 2008

Give a try. When using MPICH2, PETSc just passes
"--with-mpi=PATH_TO_MPI" and ML get it right. Perhaps ML have some
trouble with OpenMPI, I've never tried. If you built OpenMPI yourself
and with shared libs, do not forget to define LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point
to the dir with the OpenMPI libs. If not, some configure test of ML
could fail, and then MPI is assumed to be absent.

--
Lisandro Dalcín