blocked index sets

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:09:30 CDT 2008

I believe we have to review the interface of ISBlock. Currently,
ISBlockGetSize() return the number of LOCAL block indices. This is not
consistent with other naming conventions for getting local and glocal
sizes. I propose to change this to the following

1) change: ISBlockGetSize() returns the number global blocks
2) addition:  ISBlockGetLocalSize() return the number of local blocks

Comments?

--
Lisandro Dalcín