petsc and x-fem

Farshid Mossaiby mossaiby at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 01:50:38 CDT 2008

Hi,

I always liked idea of a *simple* parallel FEM code in Petsc, which shows most of tricks used in various programs, like parallel assembly of elements and imposing Dirichlet BCs in a proper way. I think this can eliminate many of "How should I do that" questions from newbies like me. I think this is almost a series of copy-paste's for you. With a little documentation this would be a great help.

Best regards,
Farshid Mossaiby