change to VecScatterBegin/End

Mark Adams adams at pppl.gov
Fri May 18 08:14:42 CDT 2007

Satish, this is done,

I compiled the library, but did not test it, and did NOT change the
version number (the current version is already associated with the
dev version as I recall).

Mark

On May 8, 2007, at 11:19 PM, Satish Balay wrote:

> The prototypes for VecScatterBegin() and VecScatterEnd() are now
> changed. This change is made to have these routines consistant with
> PETSc calling convention [i.e the first argument should be the
> appropriate object for that functionality]. i.e:
>
> PetscErrorCode VecScatterBegin
> (Vec,Vec,InsertMode,ScatterMode,VecScatter);
> PetscErrorCode VecScatterBegin
> (VecScatter,Vec,Vec,InsertMode,ScatterMode);
>
> Satish

Mark Adams Ph.D.                                   Columbia University
289 Engineering Terrace                                        MC 4701
New York NY 10027
adams at pppl.gov                                www.columbia.edu/~ma2325
voice: 212.854.4485                                  fax: 212.854.8257