make_lineal.py

S V N Vishwanathan vishy at mail.rsise.anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 28 18:39:42 CDT 2005

Hi!

If you check out the latest Numerix repository, under
externalpackages/petsc you will find make_lineal.py which essentially
is your make.py with minor tweaks to build our python wrappers into
$PETSC_DIR/lib/$PETSC_ARCH/pypetsc

We would ideally like to run this file from within our root directory
i.e. use $LINEAL_DIR but the hardcoded dependencies built into the PETSc
configure prevent us from doing this. We can submit patches to PETSc
configure if give us specific pointers on how to go around doing
this. Alternatively, if you make changes, we are willing to be perfect
gunieapigs :)

vishy

-----
Allen's Axiom:
	When all else fails, read the instructions.