patch for seqdense

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 2 15:41:50 CDT 2005

Simon,

I tested MatMatMult* using a new file
petsc-dev/src/mat/examples/tests/ex104.c.

Why you did not implement
MatMatMultSymbolic_SeqDense_SeqDense()
and
MatMatMultTransposeSymbolic_SeqDense_SeqDense()?

Did you use inplace mat product in your python test?

I added implementation of these routines. The tests run
well. The update code and ex104.c have been pushed
to petsc-dev.

Thanks for the contribution,

Hong