[petsc-announce] Looking for images generated from PETSc simulations

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Oct 4 14:27:54 CDT 2014

  Users of PETSc,

     We are looking for images of simulations (and shorted movies) that benefited from the use of PETSc for our website as well as our various programming managers who provide support for the development of PETSc. If you have some images we’d appreciate you sending them or a link to them to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov with a very short description, maybe a URL, and your name and institution information.

   Thanks

     Barry

You can also send us additions to our partial list of publications that use PETSc at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/publications/index.html