parallel-netcdf risks and opportunites

Latham, Robert J. robl at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 16 13:59:18 CST 2023

Hi pnetcdf family

Our program managers wanted to know a bit more about the software they've funded over the years, and in particular what the community thinks about that software.

It would be a huge help to me if you are an application developer or user and would reply to me (just me is fine) with any risks or opportnities

risks: things your science would not be able to achieve if parallel-netcdf failed you in some way

opportunity: parallel-netcdf features or (small) enhancements that might enable you to pursue some new science.

Thanks so much for using our software.