Fortran intent bug and API documentation errors

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 14 18:05:47 CDT 2017

Hi, Brian

In the 1.5.0 release, a configure option "--disable-in-place-swap" was added
to avoid the compile error you are encountering. That option may impact the
I/O performance. Please see the release note for more information and let me
know if you have further questions.

As for the F90 API document, thanks for pointing out the mistakes. I will
fix that soon.

Wei-keng