Configure error: with Intel MPI compilers.

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at eecs.northwestern.edu
Tue Jul 28 11:13:26 CDT 2015

Hi, Dhirendra

From your config.log file, it appears mpicc is also available under the same directory as mpiicc /opt/intel/impi/4.1.0.024/intel64/bin

Please note PnetCDF checks environment variable MPICC, MPICXX, MPIF77, and MPIF90, rather than CC, CXX, FC.

Could you try the following?
./configure MPICC=mpiicc MPICXX=mpiicpc MPIF77=mpiifort MPIF90=mpiifort --prefix=/export/home/dkumar/RLIB

Could you send me the config.log file for my information, no matter if the above command succeeds or fails? Thanks.

Wei-keng