simultaneous write, same NetCDF file Fortran

Kristopher Bedka kristopher.m.bedka at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 20 08:54:59 CDT 2012

I am very familiar with "ordinary" Unidata NetCDF but I'm new to
parallel netcdf and am having trouble finding the example/explanation
I need from the web site.   I'm processing a large volume of satellite
data and I break each orbit into 15 chunks which is distributed to 15
processors.  Each processor needs to write back to a netcdf file
containing results for the full orbit.  I want to allow multiple
processes to simultaneously write to the same NetCDF file.  Where can
I find a simple example showing the additional steps required (beyond
ordinary NetCDF file creation) with parallel-netcdf to accomplish my
goal?

Thanks in advance for help,
Kris
Kristopher Bedka