Hints on improving performance with WRF and Pnetcdf

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 15 14:28:02 CDT 2010

Rob, I've not had time yet. Instead, I've been spending my days
recovering from a power and chiller failure on the 8th... and another
power failure that night that took our UPS and subsequently our HPC
system down hard. I'll try to get back on it next week...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983