CDF-5 and svn code

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 28 18:46:39 CDT 2009

Ah. Sorry, our mistake to make it available on line now.

We will take that link out from the Documentation page,
http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf/wiki/Documentation

Hopeful, we only need to change the release date and put it back soon
and, of course, with the right source code links updated on the front
page.

Wei-keng