Having a compile issue

Wei-keng Liao wkliao at ece.northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 8 10:41:41 CST 2009

Hi, Joe,

Can you try the followings? (I used these to build pnetcdf under tcsh.)

autoreconf

setenv CC     gcc
setenv CXX    g++
setenv FC     gfortran
setenv F90    gfortran
setenv MPICC  mpicc
setenv MPICXX mpicxx
setenv MPIF77 mpif77
setenv MPIF90 mpif90
setenv CFLAGS "-g"
setenv FFLAGS "-g"

configure --prefix=$HOME/PnetCDF/1.1.0 --enable-fortran
make
make tests

Wei-keng