parallel netcdf in a new NERSC Linux cluster

Yu-Heng Tseng YHTseng at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 5 02:19:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

I got it working on the new NERSC cluster.
Thank you. Everything looks good. The library
is installed successfully.
But the Makefile in some test examples
is not working properly. I need to compile
each test code myself. No problem is found
to run some test codes.

It seems the Makefile is not correctly produced.

error message:
o pnctestf   -o pnctestf ./pnctestf.F -I../../src/libf/ -
L../../src/lib -lpnetcdf -lm
gmake: o: Command not found
gmake: [pnctestf] Error 127 (ignored)

Yu-heng