NF_GLOBAL and nfmpi_put_var_real

Jianwei Li jianwei at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon May 9 12:04:08 CDT 2005

Hi Yu-Heng,

Thanks to Rene sharing the experience with pnetcdf
fortran interface.

I have one more comment regarding your point 2:
Did you happen to call the independent data access
function in the collective data mode?
Could you check your "ierr" and print out the
error message using our nfmpi_strerror() interface?
It might be possible that all the "nfmpi_" functions
you added didn't successfully execute at all if they
are called in an unexpected mode (as documented in
our API docs).

Thanks,
Jianwei