mixed use of size_t and MPI_Offset

Jonghyun Lee jlee at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 2 10:57:33 CDT 2005

> Did you find places where parallel-netcdf was still using size_t? It
> sounds to me like only flash IO was using size_t, but just wanted to
> make sure.

When I just "grep 'size_t nelems'" in the src/lib directory, I see quite a
few functions take nelems using size_t. For example ncmpix_getn_*_*
functions in ncx.c, ncmpix_pad_putn_* in attr.c. Some functions in
mpinetcdf.c such as x_getn_*, x_putn_* take nelems using int. Maybe they
really intend to do that, but I don't know.

Jonghyun