Parallel Netcdf Feature

Jianwei Li jianwei at ece.northwestern.edu
Mon Jun 20 10:53:59 CDT 2005

Yu-heng,

I did not quite catch what you want, but basically
our subarray functions put/get_vara can exclude
boundary columns/rows as many as you want to.
You just need to specify start[] and count[] vectors
for the subarray, e.g., process 0 can specify
start[] = {0, 1} and count[] = {3, 1} while process 1
can specify start[] = {0, 2} and count[] = {3, 2}.

Thanks,
Jianwei