parallel-netcdf 1.0.0-pre3 prerelease

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 10 11:53:32 CDT 2005

Greetings

Rene Redler had a lot of good feedback for our earlier pre-releases.
We addressed many of his issues and fixed some additional bugs, so we
are going to do one last pre-release before 1.0.0 final.

This pre-release is all bug-fixes over the previous pre-releases.
Please try it out and report any issues you find.  If you've reported
a bug in the past, please see if it is present in this version.  We're
only human, and it's possible we may have not addressed every reported
bug.

Our plan is to let you guys beat on -pre3 for about two weeks and then
release a real 1.0.0 .

     http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf

Have fun!

==rob
(and the rest of the parallel-netcdf developers)

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B