Parallel-NetCDF 1.0.0 released (at last!)

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 29 09:04:42 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 05:43:41PM -0500,  wrote:
> The Parallel-NetCDF developers are quite happy to announce our 1.0.0
> release.

I realized in my excitement to get the release announcement written
and sent, I forgot to mention just who the developers are.
Parallel-NetCDF is a joint effort between Argonne National Laboratory
and Northwestern University.  We've also had much welcome feedback,
suggestions, and bug fixes from a diverse community of early adopters.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B