Parallel-NetCDF 1.0.0 pre-release

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 28 11:01:10 CST 2005

Hi

It's been quite some time since we had a parallel-netcdf release.  In
that time Jianwei Li has implmented the flexible data mode interface
and added support for the VARM methods.  We also synced up with the
recent serial netcdf 3.6.0 release.

We've thus met our feature goals for a 1.0 release.  Now we need to
make sure the obvious bugs are missing.  I've cut a pre-release for
people to try out.  Please report any problems you encounter.  If all
goes well, we'll release 1.0 before too long.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/parallel-netcdf/

Have fun!

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B