meet problems when making

chenglinwang chenglinwang at 126.com
Sun Mar 7 20:45:08 CST 2004

hi:
   when I was making , I met these below problems:

Making `all' in directory /disk2/users/ssl016/netcdf/parallel-netcdf-0.9.3/src

        cd lib && make
        /disk2/users/ssl016/mpi/mpich-1.2.5.2/bin/mpicc -c -O -I.    mpinetcdf.c

Feature has expired (-10,32)

 This product (cc) requires a license password.
 For license installation and trouble shooting
 information visit the web page:

         http://www.sgi.com/Support/Licensing/install_docs.html

 To obtain a Permanent license (proof of purchase
 required) or an Evaluation license please
 visit our license request web page:

         http://www.sgi.com/Products/license.html

         or send a blank email message to:

         license at sgi.com

 In North America, Silicon Graphics' customers may request
 Permanent licenses by sending a facsimile to:

         (650) 390-0537

         or by calling our technical support hotline

         1-800-800-4SGI

 If you are Outside of North America or you are not a Silicon
 Graphics support customer then contact your local support provider.

cc-1084 cc: ERROR File = /usr/include/stddef.h, Line = 39
  The indicated declaration has an invalid combination of type specifiers.

  typedef __int64_t     ptrdiff_t;
                        ^

cc-1349 cc: WARNING File = /usr/include/sys/types.h, Line = 230
  The indicated declaration requires a typedef name.

  typedef long    ssize_t;
                         ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 481
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 515
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 549
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 583
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 649
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 683
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 717
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = mpinetcdf.c, Line = 751
  The variable "datainc" is set but never used.

    int datainc;
        ^

1 error detected in the compilation of "mpinetcdf.c".
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)