further nc_test progress

Jianwei Li jianwei at pop.ece.nwu.edu
Thu Mar 13 14:39:22 CST 2003

cool!

One comment while I'm looking into the nc_test code:
	When I was linking the nc_test, I get these errors:

		test_put.o: In function `test_ncmpi_put_var_short':
		test_put.o(.text+0x59b2): undefined reference to
				`ncmpi_put_var_type_all'

	Just for your information, ncmpi_put_var_type_all is not defined
	in our parallel interface since is of no use and meaningless, though
	'ncmpi_get_var_type_all' does exist and is intended to optimize
	processes all requesting a whole array (optimization not implemented
	yet?).

I'll keep going through the tests and hope to find sth.

--
Jianwei