nc_test status

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 10 14:56:20 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 02:49:25PM -0600, Jianwei Li wrote:

> 	Have you solved the problems? Can I take a look at those errors?

no i haven't :>

for example, there is a problem when closing a nonexistent file:
nc_test expects some sort of system-related error, while we return the
status value from MPI_File_close.

The code is all in cvs if you'd like to take a look at it.

"nc_test -c" to create the test.nc file followed by a "nc_test -r
test.nc" to read it back.

There is also an nf_test in the serial netcdf package that would be
good to port so that we can exercise the fortran bindings.

Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B