add "text" data type support

Jianwei Li jianwei at pop.ece.nwu.edu
Tue Feb 25 18:51:33 CST 2003

rob,

OK. I'm done.
Now, the _text data type is supported in get/put variables.

I have some trouble, however, to build the fortran part.
The error message looks like:

make[3]: Entering directory `/sandbox/jili/parallel-netcdf/src/libf'
make[3]: *** No targets.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/sandbox/jili/parallel-netcdf/src/libf'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/sandbox/jili/parallel-netcdf/src'
make[1]: *** [subdir_target] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/sandbox/jili/parallel-netcdf'
make: *** [src/lib/all] Error 2

Could anyone give me some hint on how to configure/build
the fortran part? Thanks!

Jianwei