parallel netCDF

Jianwei Li jianwei at cheetah.cpdc.ece.nwu.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:44:05 CDT 2003

John,

Thanks for your feed back!

Don't worry, we had identified and taken care of this Fortran
dimension ordering issue in our current developing version of
parallel netCDF. Now, it should be running the same way as the
serial netCDF Fortran interface and you won't have to worry to
artificially transfer the Fortran dimension order into C order
explicitly within the user application code any more.

Jianwei