Fortran Interface - Tests

Tyce Mclarty mclarty3 at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 4 13:28:22 CDT 2003

I had started to work on this myself a couple of weeks ago, but my approach
was just a hack to try some testing. I built an include file with macros
to  do all the name changes. I got stuck with some remaining unresolved
externals. It sounds like you have already gotten farther than I did.

Thanks,
Tyce