[Nek5000-users] Further to ffx, ffy and ffz

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 23 13:25:00 CDT 2018

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply regarding on the questions of  ''Further to the issue
of ffx, ffy and ffz''. May I ask you if I keep p54=-3, p55=1, will the
fluid be changed if ffx not eqauls to 0 (supposed x is streamwise
direction)  in the same time?

And dear Philipp,

May I know what you ususally set for the pipe flow if p54 and p55 are not
used, fixing flow rate or fixing pressure gradient? and how you do you set
if the flow considering the interaction between fluid and particles for the
two-phase flow?

Kind regards,

Zhai