[Nek5000-users] total volume for velocity mesh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 27 04:39:09 CDT 2018

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your reply. In that way, can I say that the volume in channel
can be calculated as Lx (length in x direction set in box file) * Ly * Lz?
For a pipe, do you think the code is still working to obtain the volume?

Besides, I am stuck with finding pipe cells where particles exist in
lagragian particle tracking. Do you have any suggestion, I can give a limit
of pipe cell to determine which particle belongs to?

Kind regards,

Jian