[Nek5000-users] mshconvert.py elements between 100'000 and 1'000'000

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 13 11:05:04 CDT 2018

I had to modify mshconvert.py to match the format required by Nek5000. I strongly encourage you to export your mesh in a exodus format and use the exo2nek script to convert to a Nek500 format. It is the recommended workflow for importing mesh and you will be able to get support from the Nek5000 developer and community.

Marco