[Nek5000-users] Conversion from ICEM to NEK using exo2nek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 1 03:15:01 CDT 2018

Hi neks,

I see my problem clearly now. It is possible to convert the Sidesets using exo2nek by using QUAD9 elements (I mean 2D meshes) but the sides sets are not converting when itzs HEXA27 (3D meshes).
So dyou think it is problem with ICEM or exo2nek?

I dontget it. So if it is the problem with exonek. Could you please have a look?

If it is the poblem with ICEM, is there any alterante solution for me to import 3D mesh in NEK? because my final objective is a 3D mesh.

Thank you
Sijo