[Nek5000-users] Pipe Roughness

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 25 05:51:08 CDT 2018

Hi,
I guess I am not the best person to talk to when it comes to neknek.
However, I guess that that approach might be the most accurate, but
potentially also the most costly (in terms of human and computer time),
I just wanted to make sure that this is indeed what you need, as opposed
to e.g. simpler IBM?
Philipp