[Nek5000-users] Dirichlet-Neumann BC

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 18 02:38:45 CDT 2018

Dear Neks,

I have been looking into the different boundary conditions available by
default in bdry.f. However, I haven't seen any mixed conditions. I would
like to impose a no slip condition and specify the shear stress at the
boundary. The boundary is flat and aligned with the mesh.

Moreover it seems that shear stress boundary conditions are applicable
only to the Pn-Pn-2 formulation. Is there a way I can specify the wall
normal streamwise velocity gradient u_y as well ?

Best regards,

Armand.

--
*Armand Shams*
Master Thesis Intern

ONERA - The French Aerospace Lab - Centre de Meudon
8, rue des Vertugadins - 92190 MEUDON

Nous suivre sur : www.onera.fr <https://www.onera.fr> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/@onera_fr> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/onera> | Facebook