[Nek5000-users] Reynolds number setting in the turbChannel example

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 9 04:58:16 CST 2018

I suggest to start from the latest turbChannel example which is included in v17.0

On 9 Jan 2018, at 11:36, "nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> " <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <mailto:nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> > wrote:

Dear Marco and Paul

I indeed started from the example included in the nek5000. After using .box file generate .re2 file, I just changed the Reynold's number from -10935 to -2800 and lower  p26 to 0.5  in my own calculation.

However, I found the  p54/p55 is indeed zero, I will retry the simulation and hope this time it works.

Thanks again for your help!

Zhenrong JING

PhD Ecole centrale de Nantes