[Nek5000-users] Stability utilities

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 27 05:12:12 CST 2018

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for clear my misunderstanding! I am not sure which exact the
numerical scheme adopted in nek5000 to solve the eigenfunctions of direct
and adjoint problems. I myself did not implement new things, just run a
steady cylinder flow supplied in cyl_restart and used the setups of
lin_chan2D to continue my simulation. I enclosed the parameter files here,
please check where I was wrong. Thanks!

Wei