[Nek5000-users] Transitioning from v16 to v17

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 11 16:57:55 CST 2018

Hi all,

I'm thinking of transitioning from v16 to v17. I do however have a large
number of previous simulations in v16. I'd like to be able to keep using
them in v17. Additionally the cluster I have acess to has only v16
installed and the process to upgrade the version could take a significant
amount of time.

What is the back-compatibility level between v16 and v17? What factors must
I keep in mind so that I can run my v16 versions on v17?

Sincerely,
--

*Amitvikram Dutta*

Graduate Research Assistant