[Nek5000-users] Problem with the number of iterations

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 5 06:42:38 CST 2018

You can try setting the divergence and helmholtz tolerances to zero in the
.rea file.
Then nek will automatically estimate reasonable tolerances based on the
settings
that you currently have for tolrel.
Given that your inflow and chord are not 1, this might be a good idea.
There is nothing intrinsically wrong with an iteration count of 1, however.

Paul