[Nek5000-users] Exodus II to Nek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 18 11:13:12 CDT 2018

Hello Everyone,
 I was trying to convert  3-D Exodus II mesh to Nek. I found the following script: exo2nek.f in my files of Nek5000. When I ran it, I got this Error: Can't open included file 'exodusII.inc'.
After that, I made ./maketools exo2nek, and then I got the following:

makefile:21: recipe for target 'exo2nek.o' failed
make[1]: *** [exo2nek.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/abdulra5/nek5_svn/trunk/tools/exo2nek'
makefile:4: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 1

Can anybody tell me what are the right steps for conversion? And, If my steps are correct, how can I fix the above issues?

Many thanks,

Ali
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University