[Nek5000-users] Simulation hanging at 'mapping elements to processors'

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 28 09:16:50 CDT 2017

I submitted the job to the queue with the same number of processors as before. I will keep you updated.

While it is running, I have a question on the moving boundary capability. With the latest version of Nek5000, the mesh dumped in the output files does not move over time even though the solution looks good. In the previous version I run, I set ifxyo to true to write the mesh in the output file. I could not find the reason why the mesh is not updated in the output file in the latest version even by looking at the examples.

Does anyone know how to dump the mesh in the output files along with the solution?

Thanks,
Marco