[Nek5000-users] problem with applying boundary conditions

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 14 12:21:19 CDT 2017

Hi JC, I double-checked and am using v (rather than V) only.

Hi Philipp, Thanks for your answer. Can someone else confirm this too?
Also, is there a way to have zero velocities in the interior, just like in
the youtube simulation?

Thanks,
Ajay

Could it be that he uses V instead of v in the rea file?

++
JC

Le 14 sept. 2017 18:41, <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov> a ?crit :