[Nek5000-users] Feedback Documentation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 9 06:30:02 CDT 2017

Yes developer/code documentation is on our list too. For now we want to focus on the user documentation. That's our top priority but (as always) we are busy with other important things.

I am afraid without the help of the community we are getting nowhere! If you want to support us, please go the NekDoc issues on GitHub and help to fix them.

Thanks,
Stefan