[Nek5000-users] Feedback Documentation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 8 11:39:29 CDT 2017

Hi Stefan,

One thing that I think a lot of users (specifically relatively new and unexperienced Nek5000 users) can benefit from is that if there was a 1 or 2 line comment at the beginning of each subroutine that describes what the subroutine does. I realize it might not be practical to go back and modify the existing routines, but it would be nice if future additions/modifications to the code required the contributor to do this.

p.s. I am sometimes guilty of not doing this.. for example - in my most recent PR for multimesh.f. I will address this and include comments in the subroutines that I have modified in multimesh.f in my next PR.

Cheers,
Ketan