[Nek5000-users] Nekton

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 2 21:14:41 CDT 2017

Hello, I am new to working with Nek5000 and was told that there was a previous version called "Nekton." I have the files and results from a simulation that was run with Nekton and now when I take the <file>.usr, <file>.rea, and SIZE files from that simulation and run it on the current version of Nek5000, the results are different. I was told that there was a way to change the SIZE file of that simulation in order to get the same results using this version of Nek5000. Could someone please explain what I would need to do to the SIZE file in order to get results from the Nekton version?
Thank you,Daniel