[Nek5000-users] par file and moving mesh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 24 10:59:10 CDT 2017

Marco,

please note that the .par file is still experimental and not as robust as the good old .rea.
It looks like I forgot to support the viscosity and tolerance for the mesh elasticity solver - so the default values 0.4 and 0.02 will be used. Anyway, your mesh should be moving unless there is something wrong with the BC in the exo case.

Cheers,
Stefan