[Nek5000-users] Accessing variables

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 23 04:57:51 CDT 2017

The value is 0.0242. I simulated a plunging flat plate in the body
reference frame. So if uy it was the ''real'' body velocity, I set the
opposite on the v bcs and wall bc on the body. The ic I set was -uy at
t=0.
The vy valuss along the flow field are basically set by the boundary
condition since the plunging frequency is low, so I would expect
little differences from the magnitude but not a change of the sign.
Furthermore, what I don't understand is the fact that the post
processing with the visit values (I'm computing volume integrals of
the vorticity multiplied vy) is right, while the same integrals on my
subroutine go wrong.

Mario

Quoting nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov: