[Nek5000-users] Calling subroutine "hpts" for several files

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 17 07:22:51 CDT 2017

Thanks!

/Johan

________________________________
From: Nek5000-users <nek5000-users-bounces at lists.mcs.anl.gov> on behalf of nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov <nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:27:47 PM
To: nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [Nek5000-users] Calling subroutine "hpts" for several files

Hi Johan,

Yes -- you can have just one list on node 0 if you wish.

Make certain that the list length n=0 on on all other nodes (e.g.,

      if (nid.gt.0) n=0

      call the routine (..... , n)

The only reason to distribute the list is if it large and you don't

want to store it all on node 0.

The interpolation routine handles all data movement, as it should.

Best,

Paul