[Nek5000-users] Issues running on Mira

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 9 21:09:43 CDT 2017

Hi Jefferson,

What are lx1 and left set to in your SIZE file?

It's possible that you're running out of memory.

If you have, say, 16000 elements total, then you would only need lelt=2

to run on 8192 MPI ranks.

Note that we generally run with -c32 mode, 2 ranks per core, as this typically

makes better use of the same number of node hours.

Please let me know if this helps.