[Nek5000-users] Storing dragy coefficient

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 22 10:10:13 CST 2017

Thank you marco.

So you mean if my problem is for 100 time steps and if i declare a variable like below

real dum(100)
save dum

and if i write

dum(istep)= dragy(1) # I have one object

I could store all the dragy coefficient into this array permenently?

Because I just want to use the previous values that means (dum(istep-1)) in some other functions.

Thanks with regards

Sijo GEORGE