[Nek5000-users] previous value of drag coefficient

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 22 03:31:11 CST 2017

Hi Neks,

Since I am trying to implement Adams bashforth scheme on my FSI problem (for equation of motion), I would like to pass the lift coefficients of the current timestep and the just previous time step to the function where I implemented the Adams Bashforth module. But its seems a bit difficult to fetch the just previous value of dragy value since it calls a new value at every time step. I simply tried a swapping method. But it gets zero value. Could you please tell me whether is there any way to fetch the just previous value of a variable (from an array or something?)

Thanks regards

Sijo GEORGE