[Nek5000-users] tubChannel - neknek script

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 21 12:29:22 CDT 2017

Hi Marco,

The number of elements is set in .rea file. Only the maximum number of elements allowed is set in SIZE file. So, as long as your number of elements set in SIZE larger than a number of elements in each of your sub-domains, you are good to go. This is a generic set-up for neknek problems. TurbChannel example is slightly different in a sense that it hardwires the number of elements in .usr file to be used with post-processing. If you need to follow this approach, yes, putting if statements in the .usr file would perhaps help.

Hope it helps.

Yulia